We are excited to announce that we will be launching a new Donor Portal designed to bring state-of-the-art access to our fundholders, donors and grant applicants. This technology will make it easier than ever to connect with the Foundation, make informed decisions about your charitable giving, and stay up-to-date with your account.
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the new features:
- View your fund balance and your available spending balance at any time
- See a detailed history of contributions and grants recommendations you have made
- Make a donation directly to your fund (or any fund) with a credit card and immediately receive a tax acknowledgement via email
- Make grant recommendations to nonprofit organizations by simply selecting the organizations you have granted to in the past or by adding new organizations
- Receive your quarterly fund statements via email as well as view your current and past fund statements at your convenience
Online account access will be available later this year. Please be on the lookout for instructions that will guide you in setting up your Donor Portal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.