Make your charitable plan permanent. You can provide for the Jewish community’s needs not only in your lifetime, but forever. Let the Foundation help you provide for specific agencies or causes. We can also assist you in providing for the general needs of our community.
Endowment Funds are permanent restricted funds where the principal is invested, and a portion of the fund is distributed annually to support your personal philanthropic mission. With a gift of $100,000 or more, the Foundation will create a permanently named fund in your honor and as part of your personal legacy.
How an Endowment Works
An established gift is made and forms the principal.
The principal is protected and invested and grows.
A portion of the fund’s value is distributed annually forever.
How to get started:
- Download a copy of the Restricted Endowment Agreement
- Review and complete the agreement and mail it to: Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies, 2640 N. Forest Rd., Getzville, NY 14068
- If you prefer, you can email the agreement to Irv Levy Irv@JewishPhilanthropies.org
The Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies would be honored to assist you and your family in preserving your legacy.
Irving H. Levy, Executive Director
(716) 204-1139 • 716-390-9653 • Irv@jewishphilanthropies.org
Lorne Steinhart, Senior Manager of Client Relations
(716) 204-1135 • Lorne@jewishphilanthropies.org
The Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies does not provide legal or tax advice. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. The Foundation makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use, and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation.