Israel Scholarship Application
To apply for an Israel Experience Scholarship
- Applicants must complete section 1 of the application.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement explaining the reasons they want to travel to Israel and what they hope to gain from the experience. This is a key component in the evaluation of the application.
- A Rabbi or other Jewish community professional should submit a recommendation letter on behalf of the applicant to the Foundation. The letter should include the date that the meeting took place to discuss the trip. If assistance is needed in this area, please contact our office.
- For an additional needs-based scholarship, please complete section 2.
- For 2021 programs, applications must be completed by March 31, 2021.
- Applications must be completed in one sitting and can not be saved, so please have all of your material ready before you begin.